Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream

Hi Internet.

It's been awhile since I last wrote. I was hoping that absence would make your soft and trollish hearts grow fonder. Didn't seem to work...

Shall we talk about something that I did not Spend Too Much Money On? Let me introduce the newest object of my fickle affection: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream (which I wear in #13 aka Milky Beige). And it was only $15 on amazon.com!

I actually ordered Missha M Signature Real Complete BB Cream but they sent me the wrong one. Signature Real Complete, the one I intended to order, is free of those mythical and potentially evil parabens, which the Perfect Cover BB contains, as well as mineral oil and all sorts of possibly deleterious ingredients, but Oh Well! I was too lazy to bother to send it back. I'll buy a bunch of organic kale and possibly even eat it! It will all even out in the end (and by the end, I mean the end of multiple digit figure in my bank account).

The Perfect Cover BB offers a substantial amount of coverage, although not perhaps as much as that of a heavy liquid foundation. It is somewhat buildable, but I got a shade a bit too light for me, so it is with a sparing application that the BB Cream looks natural. Perfect Cover provides a sweaty Snow White glow, and I mean that in the best way possible. It makes my skin look beautifully even, offers a considerable amount of moisture without making me drip with oil, and imparts a subtle radiance and sheen. Indeed, it seems to stretch gracefully with the skin's movements instead of pilling or crumbling as the day goes on. Like many BB Creams from Korea, however, it has a disappointingly limited color range, suitable only for those with fair to medium skin tones.

Do you hate fragrance? I am sorry to say that this has a subtle, nondescript flowery cold cream scent, and it lasts for about an hour or so before it fades. I don't mind it a bit, but the nose is a very particular organ and one woman's pleasure can be another's violent retching.

This is the first "true" Korean BB Cream that I have tried, and I am overjoyed by it.

(Photos to follow shortly)

Comments